Services & Expertise
Seasoned Professionals Save You Time and Money
With expertise in multifamily housing and healthcare lending markets, we provide integrated product solutions.
- Financing strategies that maximize project success
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in lending to nonprofit, for-profit and joint venture partners
- Timely processing and closing
- Experience closing loans in diverse housing markets
- Fast-track underwriting for repeat borrowers
- Nationally recognized expertise financing complex affordable housing, market-rate (workforce) and preservation transactions
- Construction and permanent loan servicing for all loans that we originate
Products & Services
We offer a wide range of lending products and services, with competitive rates and terms available.
- Financing & Debt Products
- Commercial Properties
- Hospitality Finance
- Multifamily Properties
- Resolution Strategies Group
- Special Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS®) lender
- Freddie Mac Targeted Affordable Housing lender and Program Plus®Seller Servicer
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) approved Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) lender
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Section 538 Rural Development lender
We are integrating our loan servicing platforms across Bellwether Enterprise. Until this is complete, you can find the Enterprise loan servicing tool here.
We are committed to bringing together the right people, knowledge and technology in order to provide the best possible service to our borrowers and lenders.
- REALSynergy® commercial servicing and asset management technology offers a comprehensive servicing platform that covers an entire servicing lifecycle.
- OnBase® enterprise content management solution creates efficiencies within a commercial servicing environment. Documents can be shared instantly upon being scanned or imported into the system.
- Heightened surveillance proactively identifies, monitors and resolves potential problems for loans in the portfolio.
- Special Servicing Programs encompass a formal system to process borrower requests or special situations that require an investor's approval.