Join Our Fellowship
Applications for 2017-2019 Rose Fellowship opportunities are now open! See below for information on the fellowship and to apply.
The Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship develops the next generation of leaders in community-based design. As full-time employees of their host organizations, fellows earn an annual stipend plus the standard insurance and benefits package provided by their host organization.
Watch our recorded webinar introducing our six new host organizations.
Learn more about the 2017-2019 fellowship opportunities by attending our:
- In-person info session in Nashville on Wednesday, June 29th at 11:45 a.m. at Nashville Downtown Partners – RSVP!
- In-person info session in New Orleans on Thursday, June 30th at 11:30 a.m. at Tulane City Center – RSVP!
- In-person info session in Baltimore on Friday, July 1st at 12 p.m. at the Neighborhood Design Center – RSVP!
Stay connected - sign up for our mailing list to receive application updates.
- NAAB-Accredited Professional Architecture (B.Arch, M.Arch, D.Arch)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for the entire fellowship period
- Architectural, academic and community experience
- Essays and response to work plan
- Design portfolio
- Participation at finalists summit
- In-person Interview
- July 10, 2016: Deadline to apply
- August 26: Finalist Summit invitees notified
- September 20-21: Finalist Summit in New York
- October: On-site interviews with host organizations
- November: Final decisions and notifications
- January 2017: Fellowship begins
* Travel expenses for Summit and interview will be covered by Enterprise.
The 2017-2019 Host Organizations are:
Want to know more about the Fellowship? Watch the recorded webinar which covers common questions about the fellowship experience.
Questions? Contact the Enterprise Rose Architectural Fellowship office at 781.235.2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.