As of October 7, 2015, all project teams submitting new PreBuild Certification applications must use the 2015 Criteria.
NOTE: If you are responding to the request for proposals (RFP) due October 19 for the the District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), please follow the below instructions.
- On the Intended Methods tab, there is no longer a "Create PDF" button. Instead, please select "Points Report."
- This will generate a downloadable Excel file.
- Please create a PDF of the Excel “Points Report” and submit as part of your RFP.
- Image release form
- Criterion 1.2a Resident Health and Well-being Design for Health template
- Criterion 1.2b Resident Health and Well-being Design for Health template
- Criterion 4.2 Advanced Water Conservation template
- Criterion 5.1 Building Performance Standard - Energy Performance Report Form
- Criterion 8.5/8.6 Utility Accounts Instruction
- 2015 Overlay for NYC HPD Projects – August 2015